To get started with a free search engine optimization overview evaluation of your web site, please
We will personally evaluate your site and provide our recommendations. Be sure to include your URL!
Search Engine Optimization
Our Search Engine Optimization Services
For ten years, we've been implementing search engine optimization strategies for clients based on their needs and desire to find customers. We provide industry standard search engine optimization techniques to get a firm grip within search engine rankings and provide reports based on performance of our successful results.
Our search engine optimization services include all industry standard practices plus quite a bit more. While a lot of search engine optimization professionals review your web site as a whole, we evaluate your optimization on each page of your web site. We carefully evaluate proper HTML / XHTML / CSS design, user interface development, keywords, content, and flow of each web page on your site and provide optimized results for each keyword used on the page. We are also careful of your conversion techniques and take them into account to help you maximize their effectiveness when we provide recommendations for improvement.
Lastly, and what sets us apart from other SEO professionals, we also provide complete design and development services so we are able to manage your search engine optimization from A to Z.
Your Experience With Us
A simplified version of our search engine optimization process might be something like this:
- We learn a little about your business - known competitors, keywords currently targeted, business perception
- We begin to evaluate your web site structure. We look at:
- Site structure - validated HTML, XHTML, CSS, Headers and Footers
- Meta Tags - are they correctly used, keywords, descriptions, current search engine optimization
- Robots.txt - file in place for appropriate site submission to search engines
- Conversion methods - do you sell products online, show product catalogs, have a membership system, ask visitors to contact you
- Ecommerce systems - if available, are product pages search engine friendly, keyword modifiable
- Domain - How long has it been registered, when it will expire
- Indexed Pages - how many pages currently indexed vs. how many pages actually available on the site
- Site Map - One is available and identified as a link from every page on the site, search engine specific maps
- Inbound links - how many links are coming from other sites back to yours?
- Directory listings - is your site located in all related directories and main directories
- Tracking - current tracking systems in place, quality of reporting, alternatives
- Once we've learned what we can work with, then it's on to evaluating content:
- Content - legibility, amount of text, targeting your customers
- Images - alt tags used, clean text, minimalized use, search engine friendly
- Flow - readability, conversion methods, ask for the sale, optimization for search engines
- File size - images and content, load times, is there room for optimization
- HTML/CSS Validation - Assure each page is perfectly coded so no problems might exist
- Keyword Saturation - keyword repetition based on total content of the page
- Keyword Competition - competition and search engine statistics for chosen keywords
- Keyword Relevancy - are the keywords used actually relevant to your products
- Top paths - what is currently working for your customers and what isn't
- Once we've evaluated each landing page for your web site we begin to provide you with reports:
- Island Report - summary of technical, graphical, and keyword segments with recommendations for your island
- Keyword Portfolio - Research and analysis of relevant terms and phrases including long-tail phrases and opportunities
- Site Modifications - If required, we help to add/modify content, graphics, or can even provide complete site face-lifts
- Analytics - we install Google analytics to help you track search engine keywords success and conversion ratios
- Tailored packages - based on your needs, we will provide a full suite of programs optimization ROI
- Directory submissions - we will submit your site to any and all directories relevant to your industry
- We continue the optimization on the foundation we've help you set up:
- Google Analytics - we track each landing page of your site for conversions, ranking, and optimization
- Site Maps - we will submit the required technical site maps to key search engines monthly to keep your ranking up
- Back Links - we will continually look for quality link partners for your site
- Monthly Reports - we evaluate your complete site each month to grade our successes and pitfalls
- Adjustments - we continually adjust your site and pages to build on successes both keyword and conversion
This does not include all of our services or all of our steps, but should give you an idea of what you might expect. We'd like to hear from you if you have concerns about what we provide, so please contact us now!